- 1 tsp Xylitol or Erythritol
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1⅛ cups Tap Water
- 2 cups All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray loaf pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Blend together 2 cups All-Purpose Baking Mix, baking powder, salt and erythritol in a large mixing bowl. Add water and oil gradually, stirring with a spoon or spatula to combine into a dough.
- With a spatula, take the dough out of the bowl and place on a clean surface lightly coated with coconut oil spray. Also coat hands with spray and gently shape the dough into an 8-inch roll.
- Carefully place the dough into a 4 x 8 x 2.5-inch loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes or until bread sounds hollow when tapped.
- Place on a wire rack and allow to completely cool before slicing. Makes 18 servings.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.