All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 cup Chia Seeds, or flax seeds
- 1 cup Psyllium Husk
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Clean Whey Protein (only unflavored whey will work as you don't want this to add flavor)
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Guar Gum (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place one or two cups at a time into a food processor or blender and pulverize completely into a fine flour-like powder.
- IMPORTANT: The flax or chia seeds must be completely pulverized into a flour-like consistency. If your food processor or blender does not do this, please use flax meal as it is pre-pulverized.
- Tip: Completely pulverized means you do not see “bits” of anything in the mixture. It is one homogeneous flour.
- Once completely pulverized, remove from the food processor or blender.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the entire batch.
TIP: Guar gum is optional and can be found on Amazon for example.
TIP: If you use chia instead of flax (recommended), you may need to adjust the amount of water used with this flour as chia reacts much differently with liquid than flax.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.