Toasted sesame oil and balsamic vinegar make this simple grain salad pop
Asian Rice Salad
- 3 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen edamame
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds optional
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook brown rice.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Then, pour over warm rice, toss together, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté onion until soft.
- Add peas, edamame, carrot, and celery to onions, and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture to the dressed rice.
- Toss together and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.