Kale & Mushroom Ghee Frittata
- 2 T ghee
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 cup of chopped kale
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- Pinch of organic turmeric
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Heat 1 tablespoon of Pure Indian Food’s Cultured Ghee in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook slowly until lightly golden (be careful not to burn it). Add mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5 minutes or until softened. Add the chopped kale for another 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy. Add organic turmeric, salt, and pepper. Add mushrooms and kale, gently folding into the eggs.
- Over medium heat, add another 1 tablespoon of ghee in the skillet. Pour in the egg mixture, spreading ingredients evenly. Cook on stove for 5 minutes until edges and bottom set.
- Place skillet in the oven, and cook for 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.