Keto Carrot Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/3 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Spray a large mug with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine almond flour, protein powder, egg, almond milk, carrots, walnuts, seasonings, stevia, and baking powder. Pour mixture in mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 5 seconds. Allow to cool about 5 minutes and enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.