Keto Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup onion, grated
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F/ 190 C.
- Spray meatloaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer bowl mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.