Keto Mediterranean Turkey Breasts
- 1 lb turkey breasts
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oregano, mustard, garlic, oil, and lemon juice.
- Place turkey into the zip-lock bag and pour marinade over turkey.
- Place marinated turkey in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.