Keto Bacon Burger Bites
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon halved
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- Pickled Jalapeños (optional)
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Ranch dressing (for serving)
- Sprinkle the meat with all the condiments, add the egg and almond flour powder. Mix with your hands until you have a consistent blend.
- Roll the hamburger with the bacon slices.
- Place two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick frying pan and place the burgers and cook 3 minutes on each side.
- When golden on all sides, place the spheres on a plate. Cut slices of cheese into small squares and slice jalapeno.
- On each sphere place a piece of cheese and a piece of jalapeno. Hold with a toothpick.
- Serve with ketchup without sugar or tartar sauce.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.