Keto Guilt Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup grass fed butter
- 3 tbsp. Stevia powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 containers full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered Stevia
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 squares 90% dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a pie plate with parchment paper. Stir together the crust ingredients and then press firmly into the pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Beat the cream cheese and stevia. Slowly add the eggs, one at a time. Heat the chocolate in a small saucepan (or in the microwave) over medium heat. Finally, beat in the vanilla extract and chocolate.
- Pour over crust. Place the peanut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds or until melted. Pour over top and then use a knife to swirl it into the cake. Bake for about 50-55 minutes or until it looks just slightly soft and gooey in the center. Let cool and then place in the fridge overnight before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.