Black Velvet Cupcakes
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- ⅓ cup Xylitol
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 7 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 oz. Coconut Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 6 paper cups. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs with the coconut milk, ¼ cup xylitol, vanilla, black food coloring, and 3 tbsp melted butter. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, Cocoa Powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to egg mixture whisking to incorporate all ingredients for about a minute. Divide batter into the 6 paper cups, place in the oven, and bake until fully set in the center, about 15-18 minutes. When done, set on a wire rack to cool.
- Make Frosting: In a small bowl, beat the coconut cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 4 tbsp (¼ cup) softened butter and continue to beat another minute. Add the remaining xylitol; beat another minute then add vanilla and food coloring as desired. Adjust for sweetness by adding a pinch of stevia if desired. Frost cupcakes using a piping bag or by hand.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.