Blueberry Cheesecake Tartlets
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 oz Cocoa Powder
- 10 tbsp Xylitol
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter
- 6 oz Coconut Cream
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese, Whole Milk
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Tap Water
- 1 large Egg Yolk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin, or 2 x 12 mini muffin pans or use muffin papers. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond meal, 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder, and Xylitol.
- Pour in butter and stir with fork until it forms coarse crumbs. Place one heaping tablespoon of almond crust into the bottom of each mini muffin tin or about 2½ tablespoons in the regular muffin tin wells or paper cups.
- Using your fingers, press gently to work dough down and up the sides of the tin. Repeat until all muffin tins are filled. Place pan in oven and bake 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place coconut cream, ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla, 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder, and Xylitol into a blender, and puree until smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour coconut cream mixture evenly into cooled crusts, leaving ¼-inch rim of space at the top of each cup.
- Place pan back in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes for large muffin tins or 10-12 minutes for mini muffin tins, until the batter is no longer wet and firms around the edges. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Prepare the topping. In a small saucepan, add blueberries and water over medium heat. Bring to simmer, mashing blueberries with the back of a wooden spoon, until blueberries are hot and have released their juices.
- Place your egg yolk in a small bowl. Whisking swiftly and continuously, add a tablespoon of warm blueberry juice to yolks to temper. Repeat again two more times until yolk is tempered.
- Whisking quickly and constantly, pour tempered yolk into pan with blueberries. Stir, cooking, until blueberries are significantly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Set aside to cool.
- Spoon blueberry topping evenly over the tops of the cheesecake cups, spreading to cover evenly. Place muffin tin in refrigerator and let cool 4-5 hours or overnight, until chilled completely. To serve, carefully pop cheesecake cups out of muffin tin and place on serving tray. Two per person if using the mini muffin tins or 1 per person if using the regular muffin tins.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.