Keto Cheesy Avocado Baked Eggs
- 1 avocado halved lengthwise, pitted
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons shredded Colby cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Scoop out enough avocado from each half so an egg ts. Place each avocado half in a ramekin, setting it into the ramekin, cut side facing up.
- Using two small bowls, carefully crack an egg into each. Do not break the yolk.
- Spoon one yolk into each avocado half and ll to the brim with egg white.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Colby cheese over each avocado half. Season evenly with the salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekins in the preheated oven carefully so the avocado halves don’t tip over.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or to your desired doneness.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.