Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate the entire head of cauliflower.
- In a saute pan cook cauliflower until slightly soft. Remove from pan and place in paper towels. Ring out excess water.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes to allow hash browns to firm up.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.