Keto Cheese & Bacon Balls
- 5⅓ oz. bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5⅓ oz. cream cheese
- 5⅓ oz. cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. butter, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Fry the bacon in butter until golden brown. Remove from the pan, and let cool completely on paper towels.
- Crumble or chop the bacon into small pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a bigger bowl, mix the grease left over from frying the bacon with all the remaining ingredients by hand, or with an electric hand mixer.
- Place the big bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Make 24 walnut-sized balls, using two spoons. Roll them in the crumbled bacon and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.