Keto Asian Chicken Wraps with Tahini Tamari Sauce
- For the wraps
- 1 chicken breast cut into long strips
- 1/2 bell pepper cut into long strips
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and cut into long strips
- 1/2 zucchini shredded
- 2 Tablespoons (4 cilantro leaves
- Coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil to cook the chicken in
- Romaine lettuce leaves to use as wraps For the sauce
- 1 Tablespoon 15 mtahini paste (or another nut or seed butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7 mtamari sauce
- Place the oil into the pan and fry the chicken breast strips until they’re cooked through.
- Cut the vegetables into long strips if you haven’t done so already.
- Make the sauce by mixing the tahini paste and the tamari sauce together in a small bowl or cup.
- Place everything on a large plate and serve with lettuce leaves as wraps so everyone can make their own wraps.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 20g