Keto Asian Chicken Wraps with Tahini Tamari Sauce
- For the wraps
- 1 chicken breast cut into long strips
- 1/2 bell pepper cut into long strips
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and cut into long strips
- 1/2 zucchini shredded
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil to cook the chicken in
- Romaine lettuce leaves to use as wraps For the sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tahini paste (or another nut or seed butter)
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- Place the oil into the pan and fry the chicken breast strips until they’re cooked through.
- Cut the vegetables into long strips if you haven’t done so already.
- Make the sauce by mixing the tahini paste and the tamari sauce together in a small bowl or cup.
- Place everything on a large plate and serve with lettuce leaves as wraps so everyone can make their own wraps.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.