Keto Scrambled Cinnamon & Cream Cheese Eggs
- 6 tablespoons organic cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons organic heavy (whipping cream)
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Golden Ghee
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, coconut flour, cinnamon, and sweetener to taste. Blend until well mixed.
- In a medium skillet, melt the ghee over medium heat. Pour in the cream cheese and egg mixture. Using a spatula, gently stir the mixture to scramble it until it is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle with your favorite keto-friendly sugar-free maple syrup. Serve immediately
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.