Keto Angel Food Cake
Servings: 6 people
- 12 egg whites room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup super fine almond flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350°Line a round cake pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until frothy.
- Add cream of tartar to the egg whites. Beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Reduce the speed of your mixer to low and add the vanilla extract.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the egg whites slowly.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before serving.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g