Mahi Mahi with Mango Jalapeno Salsa
- 4 mahi-mahi filets
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T cumin
- ½ t onion powder
- 1 t chili powder
- ¼ t sea salt
- ½ cup mango, diced
- ⅓ cup Roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 T cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T lime juice
- 1 t jalapeño, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Set mahi-mahi filets on a plate and drizzle with olive oil. Rub to coat.
- Mix together cumin, chili powder, onion powder and sea salt. Rub seasonings over each filet.
- Combine ingredients for salsa in a small bowl. Stir. Refrigerate until serving.
- Place mahi-mahi on grill. Cook 3-4 minutes, then gently turn over and cook 3-4 minutes longer.
- Serve mahi-mahi with salsa.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.