Keto Healthy Holiday Cookies: Low-Glycemic, Gluten-Free
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almonds soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon Chia Gel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 10 - 15 drops Sweet Leaf Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate to taste
- Process pecans, almonds, coconut and Chia Gel with salt and spices in food processor until they are completely chopped. Mixture should be a little coarse and should hold together. If needed, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water.
- Roll or press dough onto non-stick sheets and use cookie cutters to make into desired shapes.
- Place in freezer until they are firm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.