Keto Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup butternut squash steamed or raw, cut into pieces
- 1 cup zucchini steamed or raw, cut into pieces
- ½ cup water
- 3/8 cup coconut butter melted
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- Pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Irish Moss Gel
- ¼ inch fresh ginger if desired
- Dropper vanilla stevia
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 drops orange essential oil
- Blend butternut squash and zucchini in Vitamix. If raw, add water to get it to blend. If cooked, there should be enough moisture.
- Add coconut butter and blend.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, coconut oil, salt, vanilla extract and Irish moss gel, and blend again.
- Add ginger, vanilla stevia, lemon juice and orange essential oil and blend.
- Add Irish moss if needed for thickness.
- If needed, add more stevia to sweeten.
- Pour into coconut pie crust.
- If desired, add coconut cream dollops and cut butternut squash into pieces to make a star to garnish.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.