Keto Green Spaghetti with Cheesy White Prawn Sauce
- ½ lb. fresh prawns
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Peel the zucchinis then discard the seeds.
- Using a julienne peeler cut the zucchinis into noodles form then place in a bowl.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle pepper over the zucchinis noodles then set aside.
- Next, preheat a saucepan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once it is hot, stir in diced onion and sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Add prawn to the saucepan and cook for a few minutes or until the prawns turn to pink.
- Combine almond flour with almond milk then pour into the saucepan.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and cook for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle the cheese prawn sauce over the zucchini noodles then mix well.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.