Keto Parmesan-Encrusted Halibut
- 1-2 pounds halibut (about 6 filets)
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. Mix together all ingredients except for the halibut (this can be done by hand or in a mixer).
- Pat halibut dry with a paper towel and lay each piece onto a sprayed/greased baking sheet. Divide the Parmesan butter into the number of pieces of fish that you have and flatten it out so that it covers the top of the fish.
- Cook the fish for 10-12 minutes (rotate the pan halfway through). It should be almost done. Turn the broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown. The fish should be flaky when tested with a fork.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.