Pork & Noodle Soup
- 2 large zucchini
- 3 T sesame oil
- 1½ pounds pork, sliced
- 2 medium onions, green, sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth, preferably homemade
- 2 cups water
- 1 T coconut aminos
- 1 t red pepper flakes, crushed
- Using either a spiral slicer or julienne peeler, cut the zucchinis into noodles and lay on paper towels. Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil over medium-high heat and add the pork. Cook until lightly browned and remove from pan. Add the remaining oil, followed by the green onions, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the carrots, broth, water, coconut aminos, and pepper flakes. Simmer for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
- Add the pork and the zucchini noodles to the pot and simmer for 5 minutes, until heated through. Serve hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.