Ginger, Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 t ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and diced
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t coriander
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ t black pepper
- ½ t red pepper flakes, crushed
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- ½ cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Heat the coconut oil in a Dutch oven or saucepan. Add the onions, garlic, and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes, carrots, and seasonings, stir until coated and add the broth. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer until vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth, pureeing in batches if necessary.
- Add back to the pot, add the coconut milk and lime juice and simmer until heated through.
- Serve topped with the cilantro.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.