Sweet Apple Basil Slaw
- ½ head red cabbage, shredded
- 2-3 large carrots, grated
- 1 large red apple, shredded or spiralized
- 1 cup basil leaves, lightly packed
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
For the Dressing:
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 T raw honey
- 1 T lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl, and whisk them together.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the sweet dressing, and toss to combine.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.