Keto Fathead Pizza Crust
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese cubed
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 425˚Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese. Stir continuously until completely melted.
- Add the eggs and coconut flour, and stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture into a large bowl, and knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- Place dough onto the baking pan and flatten with your hands or a rolling pin to ¼-inch or ⅓-inch thick (if using a rolling pin, place dough between two pieces of parchment paper to prevent sticking).
- Use a toothpick or fork to poke holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes in any places where you see bubbles forming. Bake for an additional 3 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 18gFat: 18gFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!