Artichokes are an excellent food for liver support, and fun to eat.
(for phase 3, instead of butter, simply drizzle with olive oil, salt, and lemon!)
Artichokes with Lemon Garlic Sauce
- 4 large artichokes
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Garlic powder
- Wash and trim stem and sharp tips of each leaf with a knife or sharp scissors.
- Fill a large stainless-steel or enameled pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil.
- Add artichokes and return water to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for about 20-30 minutes or until you can easily pull out a leaf from the center of the artichoke.
LEMON GARLIC SAUCE:
- Melt butter in a small pan or in a pyrex measuring cup in the microwave.
- Squeeze lemon into melted butter to taste.
- Add salt and garlic powder.
- Whisk together and serve as a dipping sauce.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.