Keto Lemon-Lime Poppy Seed Cheesecakes
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 5 Tbsp of crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ lemon grated zest and juice
- ¼ lime grated zest and juice
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 3 Tbsp of creme fraiche or sour cream
- Pinch vanilla extract
- ½ tsp erythritol preferably powdered or carob powder
- 2 Tbsp of fresh raspberries (Optional)
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 300° F (150° C).
- Add all the ingredients (except toppings) to a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the mixture into glass jars or other small, heat resistant portion molds.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes Shake gently to see if they have stabilized.
- Let them cool Put them in the refrigerator for a few hours until they are completely cold.
- Mix the creme fraiche with vanilla and sweetener Add a spoonful of the mixture on top of each mini cheesecake Garnish with raspberries, poppy seeds and a sprig of fresh mint.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.