Keto Low-Carb Philly Cheese steak Soup
- 1 tbsp butter
- Half of small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz thinly sliced deli roast beef coarsely, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups beef broth
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp shredded white cheddar cheese, or other mild cheese
- 2 Tbsp sliced provolone cheese, (Optional)
- In a suitable saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter Once hot, add the onions and sauté until tender but not browned, about 2 minutes Stir in the peppers and mushrooms and sprinkle with salt and pepper Cook another 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
- Add the roast beef and toss to mix well Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer Cook 10 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese in a blender and add about ¼ of the hot broth from the pan Blend until smooth and the cream cheese is melted Pour the mixture back into the pan and stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- Preheat the broiler Ladle the soup into oven safe bowls or ramekins and top with a piece of provolone Set on a baking sheet and place under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.