Keto Mushroom and Cheese Frittata
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 2.5 Tbsp butter
- 3 scallions
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup leafy greens
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C) First, prepare the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms anyway you like, small or big whatever your preference.
- Sauté the mushrooms on medium high with most of the butter until golden Lower the.heat Save some of the butter for greasing the baking dish.
- Chop the scallions and mix with the fried mushrooms Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix in the parsley.
- Mix eggs, mayonnaise and cheese in a separate bowl Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mushrooms and scallions and pour everything into a well greased baking dish Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the frittata turns golden and the eggs are cooked.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with leafy greens and the vinaigrette.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.