- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 cups broccoli slaw found in the bagged salad section of the grocer ¼ cup soy protein (not soy flour!)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice fresh
- ½ teaspoon Sweet & Slender
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ cup water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix them well. Form the mixture into 2” balls and gently place them into a large skillet with a well-fitting lid. Cover and cook them for about 10 minutes over medium heat, until they are just beginning to brown. Turn the meatballs. Cover them and cook for another 5 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.