Keto Chocolaty Fat Bombs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon stevia or
- 1-2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- A pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt and combine the almond butter and coconut oil.
- In the same pot, add the dry ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and place in the freezer for about 45 minutes.
- Once your mixture has set, remove the bowl from the freezer and form it into balls (coat your hands in a little bit of coconut oil, so the mixture doesn’t stick to your hands).
- Place the balls onto a tray or plate and return them to the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.