Keto Slightly Italiano Meatloaf
- ¼ lb. 112 g pancetta, diced
- 3 large eggs
- 3 lb. 1.3 kg lean ground beef
- ½ cup 120 ml freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. 30 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup 120 ml finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. 5 ml sea salt
- ½ tsp. 2.5 ml freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. 30 ml finely diced sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350◦F (175◦C).
- Place the pancetta in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add the eggs and pulse to combine. Place in a large bowl and add the beef, cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and tomatoes. Mix well with your hands and pack into a 12 x 4 1/2-inch (30 x 11.5 cm) loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hours. Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If You’re Still Unsure About How To Eat, What To Eat Or What To Avoid, Don’t Worry You’re Not Alone! There Is A Little-Known Diet System Called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet Which Will Teach You Everything You Need To Know And Guide You Through Your First 21 Days (And Beyond). Getting That In Check Will Increase Your Metabolism And Allow You To Shed Weight And Shed It Fast.
Over 10,000 Men And Women Have Benefited From The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet And Many Women Reported Losing Up To 22 Pounds And 5-7 Inches From Their Waist In Just A Matter Of 3 Weeks—The Methods In The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet Are All Backed By Science
Check Out This Free Presentation On The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet Now To Learn More About How To Follow The Diet—And Lose Weight And Improve Your Life In 21 Days.