Keto Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup cream or Almond Milk (page 240
- 2 tablespoons minced onion dried, or ¼ cup fresh
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 4 large cabbage leaves
- Optional: 1 14-ounce can Italian herb stewed tomatoes
- (Be sure sugar is one of the very last ingredients, or preferably no sugar at all), or equivalent tomato sauce plus 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings.
- Combine the beef, egg, cream, and seasonings well in a mixing bowl. Divide the meat into 4 equal parts and form each into a small loaf shape. Set them aside. Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil. Turn it off and place the cabbage leaves into the pot for 5 minutes, until they are soft and pliable. Place the leaves on a large plate or cutting board. Put a piece of meat on a cabbage leaf and wrap it end over end, tucking the ends as if it were a small burrito.
- Place the rolls into an 8” square baking dish, and pour the stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce over the top. Bake at 350◦F for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until they test at 170◦F with a meat thermometer.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.