Honey Maple Glazed Carrots
- 2 lbs carrots, stems trimmed
- 2 T pure honey
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- ½ t fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 sprig thyme
- ½ t sea salt
- ¼ t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place carrots in baking pan.
- Drizzle honey, maple syrup, olive oil and balsamic vinegar over carrots. Use hands to toss carrots.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sea salt and black pepper. Use fingers to knock thyme leaves off stem and onto carrots.
- Bake 40 minutes or until carrots are tender. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.