Maple Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 t cinnamon
- ½ t sea salt
- ¼ t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and lightly coat a baking pan with some extra virgin olive oil. Place Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes in baking dish. Add maple syrup, extra virgin olive oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Snip rosemary into large pieces and place on top. Bake 40 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from oven and remove any large pieces of rosemary. Add pecans and cranberries and stir well. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.