- 1 pound raw shrimp, deveined and shelled
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ t chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with olive or coconut oil.
- In a medium, shallow bowl, mix together coconut, almond flour, chili powder, and black pepper to taste.
- In another medium bowl, dredge the shrimp in the beaten eggs. Transfer them to the coconut mixture, and completely coat them with the mixture. Place the shrimp on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and the coconut coating turns golden brown.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.