Keto Beef Broccoli Crunchy Nugget
- 1 lb. ground beef 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup grated coconut
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat and line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine ground beef with 2 eggs, coconut flour, pepper, minced garlic, and chopped broccoli in a food processor then process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan then spread evenly.
- Place the baking pan in the steamer then steam the nugget for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove the baking pan from the steamer and let it cool.
- When the nugget is already cool, take it out of the baking pan then cut into thick slices.
- Crack the remaining egg then place in a bowl. Stir the egg until just incorporated.
- Dip nugget into the egg then roll in the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate the beef nugget for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the beef nugget from the refrigerator and fry.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.