Keto Seven Hills’ Chili
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef coarse ground for chili, if possible
- 2 tablespoons minced onions dried 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 3 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 or 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 large 14- to 16-ounce can chopped tomatoes (without sugar)
- ½ red bell pepper chopped finely
- 1 small can 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- In a large skillet with a lid, cook the pork and beef over medium heat until it is no longer red. Drain.
- Return the meat to the pan and add the remaining ingredients except the parsley (unless using dried; then add it at this time). Mix well.
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 30 minutes. Add the fresh parsley and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot in bowls.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.