Keto Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- 5 bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- On a baking sheet, place the bacon slices about 1⁄2 inch apart. Put the sheet in the preheated oven. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Set aside to cool. Maintain the oven temperature.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the spinach and garlic. Cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove the spinach from the skillet. Set aside.
- Chop the cooled bacon into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sautéed spinach, and chopped bacon.
- On a at surface, lay out the chicken thighs. Spread the meat open so the thighs lay at.
- Place an equal portion of the cream cheese mixture on each piece of chicken.
- Top each with the Swiss cheese, equally divided.
- Close the thighs. Secure with toothpicks. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish.
- Put the baking dish into the preheated oven. Bake for about 18 minutes with a meat thermometer, check the internal temperature. It should reach 165°F before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.