Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbs. avocado oil mayo
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnish
- Place egg yolks in a medium size bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add avocado, mayo, lime juice, and seasonings to the egg yolks. Mix well and occasionally mash with fork until puree begins to form.
- Scoop puree into a zip-lock bag, cut a small slit into the corner, creating a piping bag. Pipe filling into egg whites, distributing evenly.
- Once eggs are filled sprinkle with bacon crumbles and paprika. Enjoy
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.