Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- 6 jalapeños, sliced in half and deseeded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl blend together cream cheese, shredded cheese, and garlic with a fork, until well combined.
- Fold in crumbled bacon and distribute mixture evenly between jalapeño halves.
- Line stuffed jalapeños on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until peppers are soft. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.