- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup unflavored/unsweetened almond milk
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick melted butter or ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup erythritol
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-¼ teaspoons erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the eggs, almond milk, cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Put the dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking together until fully incorporated into a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased/sprayed baking dish (such as a 9x13) or another cake or brownie pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked all of the way through. Check for doneness by poking the middle with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are finished.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- For the whipped cream, place heavy cream, vanilla extract, and erythritol in an electric mixer and whip on medium-high speed for 2 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.