Keto Savory Sesame Fat Bomb
- 4 oz. butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Start by adding sesame seeds to a dry, hot pan and roast them for a couple of minutes while stirring the entire time; be careful not to burn them. Once they are golden brown and start popping, they are done. Transfer immediately to a plate or shallow bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter, sesame oil, chili flakes and salt in a small bowl. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes or more.
- Shape the butter mixture into balls the size of walnuts, approximately half an ounce (15 g or 1 Tbsp) each. Roll each ball in the toasted sesame seeds. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.