- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheese preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 ½ oz shredded cheese
- ¾ oz pepperoni
- olives (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp leafy greens
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C)
- Start by making the crust Crack eggs into a medium sized bowl and add shredded cheese Give it a good stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450° F (225° C).
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.