Keto Pork Chops with Blue-Cheese Sauce
- 1 pork chop
- 1 tsp butter, for frying
- salt and pepper
- 1.5 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream or creme Fraiche
- 10 pieces of fresh green beans (4" long)
- Start by crumbling the cheese into a small pot over medium heat Adjust heat as necessary to let it melt gently Be careful not to let it burn.
- When the cheese has melted, add the cream or creme fraiche and increase the heat a little Let simmer for a few minutes.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Fry in a skillet on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes before flipping Cook until internal temperature is 145°-160° F (63°-71° C) Set aside and cover with foil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the pan juices into the cheese sauce Stir and, if needed, heat it up again.
- As blue cheese is often fairly salty, taste the sauce before adding any additional salt.
- Trim and rinse the green beans Fry them in butter for a few minutes on medium heat Season with salt and pepper
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.