Keto Cod Loin with Horseradish and Browned Butter
- 6 oz cod
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 full tbsp butter
- 1 cup of 1/2" pieces fresh green beans
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp celery root, finely sliced (optional)
- Saltfish pieces and keep in the refrigerator for an hour If you don't have enough time, you can salt and fry the fish straight away, but first, start with peeling and grating the horseradish.
- Wipe the fish completely dry with paper towels Heat one-third of the butter and fry fish on medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side Baste the fish with the butter in the pan every now and then to prevent it from drying out.
- Reduce the heat towards the end Season with freshly ground pepper Remove from the pan when just cooked through to ensure a nice, flaky result.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a saucepan on medium heat and keep heating until it gets a nutty fragrance and light brown color.
- Boil beans in salted water for a few minutes.
- Place the fish on a bed of freshly cooked beans Drizzle browned butter one the fish and top with freshly grated horseradish.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.