Crock Pot Rosemary Citrus chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 T lemon juice
- 2 T fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 T honey
- 4 orange slices
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste on each side and place them in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, and honey until combined. Pour the juice over the chicken.
- Place the orange slices on top of the chicken breasts, and lay the rosemary over everything.
- Turn the slow cooker on low for 8 hours, and cover.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.