Keto Pork with Olives
- 6 pork chops, boneless and cut into thick slices
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup olives, pitted and sliced
- 8 ounce ragu
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops in a pan and cook until lightly brown and set aside.
- Cook garlic and onion in the same pan over medium heat, until onion is softened.
- Add broth and bring to boil.
- Return pork to pan and stir in ragu and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.