Keto Squid Tomato Soup with Oregano
- ¾ lb. fresh squid
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lb. red tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups chopped collard green
- Place the red tomatoes in a blender then pour water into it. Blend until smooth then set aside.
- Remove the squid ink then cut into rings. Set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into the skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in chopped onion and minced garlic then sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Next, add squids to the skillet then sauté until just wilted.
- After that, pour the tomato mixture to the skillet then season with oregano. Bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, stir in collard green and pour coconut milk into the skillet. Bring to a simmer.
- Once it is done, remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the soup then serve warm.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.